Drawing on a rich suite of real-life case studies from 30 years as a sought-after consultant, Sarah is a warm, accomplished speaker that takes her audience on a profound journey of discovery.
Take a look at the many topics on which Sarah provides thought-provoking and enriching presentations.
- Australasian Constellation Intensive, speaking on ‘Guilt and innocence in organisations’
- Systemic leadership summit, speaking on ‘Systems Intelligence in the Corporate Space’
I presented at the following conferences in 2018.
- Professional Speakers Association Conference, speaking on ‘System Dynamics – Dynamic Systems’
- Fundraising Institute of Australia Conference, speaking on ‘The potency of leadership in the not-for-profit environment’
- The Leadership Circle Summit, speaking on ‘Meta-systemic awareness – Understanding levels of conscience in organisations’
- OIR | NQ Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference, speaking on ‘Leveraging your leadership in safety and return to work’
- Australasian Constellation Intensive, speaking on ‘Systemic structural constellations vs phenomenological constellations’
- Sydney Facilitators’ Network, speaking on ‘System dynamics and organisational constellations’
Connect with me if you’d like to engage me for your next conference.