Described as a compelling speaker, I’m known for taking my audience on a profound journey of discovery.
When speaking I draw on a rich suite of real-life case studies from 30 years as a sought-after consultant helping leaders and organisations transform.
I’m a ‘frontier rider’, inspiring, challenging and provocative, someone who explores beyond the boundaries, searching for emergent ideas that leverage the way we live and work together. As a pragmatist, I’m interested in what works and what doesn’t in the real world. My passion is help people to create what really matters to them in organisations.
Bringing this to my speaking engagements, my focus is on take-away strategies with insights to make them work, ensuring my audiences walk away with a new knowledge they can apply.
I bring a whole new dimension to topics such as leadership, organisational culture and transformation. It’s about applying quantum thinking to these well-worn topics.
Some of my many speaking topics include:
- Why quantum thinking is essential in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Transformation – What’s needed at a personal, collective, and global level
- Leadership – Start with unconditional acceptance, then insist on radical challenge
- Wisdom at the Edges – Listening to the Disruptive
- Systemic intelligence – Discovering hidden resources and possibilities
Recent speaking engagements.
- Systemic Leadership Summit, speaking on ‘Systems Intelligence in the Corporate Space‘
- Australasian Constellation Intensive, speaking on ‘Guilt and innocence in organisations‘
I presented at the following conferences in 2018.
- Professional Speakers Association Conference, speaking on ‘System Dynamics – Dynamic Systems’
- Fundraising Institute of Australia Conference, speaking on ‘The potency of leadership in the not-for-profit environment’
- The Leadership Circle Summit, speaking on ‘Meta-systemic awareness – Understanding levels of conscience in organisations’
- OIR | NQ Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference, speaking on ‘Leveraging your leadership in safety and return to work’
- Australasian Constellation Intensive, speaking on ‘Systemic structural constellations vs phenomenological constellations’
- Sydney Facilitators’ Network, speaking on ‘System dynamics and organisational constellations’
Connect with me if you’d like to engage me for your next conference.