System Dynamics & Organisational Constellations Training 2021
Thursday, Aug 5, 2021
– Sunday, May 8, 2022
8:00am – 6:00pm
Are you searching for new frontiers to enable your business or clients to thrive, and adeptly navigate complexity and change? If yes, you are invited to participate in a unique opportunity – a 6-month training course in system dynamics and organisational constellations, incorporating the most powerful practices and methodologies from the best organisational systemic practitioners in the world.
For those with the consciousness, curiosity and willingness, this training requires a leap, both personally and professionally, and offers a highly leveraged platform for revealing different perspectives and new possibilities. The course is unique in Australia, and is designed to be undertaken by experienced organisational development practitioners and executive coaches interested in an expanded perspective and offering.
While system dynamics is a growing methodology in Europe and the US, it’s newly emerging in the Australian business context. I am committed to bringing this work to Australian Organisations and fostering a group of perceptive and skilful professionals and consultants to steward this work in the Asia Pacific region. Are you one of these consultants, looking to move beyond your current repertoire and step into the rich opportunities that become possible when you know how to work with systemic intelligence and system dynamics?
System Dynamics Organisational Constellations Training 2020
- Consultants, Facilitators, Trainers, Executive Coaches, HR & OD Professionals & Leaders
- Teaching, Practice & Experiential Days
- 5 August 2021 to 8 May 2022
- The National Trust Centre, Millers Point, Sydney
To apply, please contact Leanne Imbro via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why System Dynamics
Having applied systemic work with many clients’ situations, I’ve repeatedly seen how it is a potent and practical way to access systems intelligence that allows us to leverage our capacity to navigate complexity and ambiguity. By revealing dynamics that are often hidden from our view – and yet material in their effect – we are equipped with new awareness and expanded capacity to respond.
Attending an intensive in Mexico Gunthard Weber, the founder of organisational constellations said “Organisational Constellation work needs to come more into the hands of business consultants for it to develop and become sustainable. It’s not easy to adapt to the business world. It needs good people who understand both this work and the organisational system with ideas on how to develop it so it works well in the organisational context.”
There is a growing interest within organisations to use this work. My aim is to a community of practitioners in Australia who can steward this work in organisations, and I am inviting you to be part of the second training cohort.
- Develop an expanded capacity for applying systems awareness and competence in organisations and business
- Develop a systemic way of seeing to apply in organisational development, coaching, consulting and professional practice
- Learn how to facilitate organisational constellations
- See and manage your own systemic dynamics
- Synthesise current professional practices with the systemic view
- Create a community of practitioners to support each other, enhance our practice and steward this work in Australia.
What to Expect in the Program
The training program will cover a number of areas aimed at equipping you with a sophisticated theoretical framework, personal development, and practical skills. Key elements include:
- Understanding systems intelligence and developing a systemic perspective
- Learning basic theory, processes and techniques that are used for systemic interventions, including constellations as well as many other forms for organisational settings
- Experiencing systemic principles in action to understand how they apply in your life and work
- Exploring the myriad of ways this may present in your personal, and professional contexts and how to select approaches to respond
- Developing your own authentic way of engaging with this work that respects and includes your history, what strengths you bring from the range of systems you have emerged from and what biases or blind spots you will need to be mindful of
- Creating a bridge between this work and the world of clients
The level of consciousness of the practitioner, their inner attitude and capacity for systemic perception make the difference in practice.
The group will be small enough for everyone to get individual attention to support their learning, development and practice.
The majority of the time will be in experiential learning doing practical activities.
Practice & Experimentation Days
The transfer of knowledge into practice is crucial with this work. Finding your own authentic systemic voice in this work is important. The more you apply it the easier it becomes. As we are also creating a bridge into the organisational context we need to experiment with existing knowledge and application with an expanded perspective and range. This will require experimentation and feedback in a safe learning environment. Practice groups and practice days during the program will allow you to begin this experimentation and exploration, as well as assignments to do in your work. Further we will assign a full day for experimentation with your existing concepts and processes. Skilled facilitators will assist with these groups.
During the program guest clients will be invited to present cases they would like to address. Initially Sarah will lead this and as the program progresses participants will will be able to invite clients for these opportunities. They will need to be business owners, managers or teams from Australian organisations.
In the process of becoming a systemic facilitator personal issues may arise which require attention. An optional extra day will be provided towards the end of the program to address personal issues. There will be a cover charge only for this day.
Conditions for participation
To undertake the training you need to:
- Have experienced constellations either as a family constellation or organisational constellations (this can be done by attending one of my 1 day workshops)
- Work in the field of organisational development, executive coaching, management consulting or strategic business management.
- Have an interest in the systemic perspective and developing higher levels of consciousness
- Commit to the whole training program, as it requires a full subscription.
To apply, please contact Leanne Imbro (email@example.com) explaining:
- Why you want to participate and how you believe you can apply your learnings
- A short overview of your professional background and current work relevant to the program
- Your experience with constellation work (days of workshops and/or training)
- Your contact details – email, phone numbers and address
Dates for 2020
- Core Module 1: 5-9 August 2021, plus optional practice day 10 August 2021
- Module 2: 11-13 November 2021, plus optional practice days 10 November and 14 November 2021
- Module 3: 3-5 February 2022, plus optional practice days 2 and 6 February 2022
- Module 4: 6-7 May 2022, plus optional practice day 4 May, and personal issues day 8 May 2022
- Between Modules: Homework to be completed and regular teleconference calls to ask questions, gain support, experiment with and explore options for current situations, and generally support each other to grow our application and practice.
The National Trust Centre, Millers Point, Sydney.
APPLICATION FEE $880 (incl. GST), PLUS
EARLY BIRD OFFER $7,920 (incl. GST) – available until 24 May 2021
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN $9,680 (total cost, incl. GST)
The first practice day on 10 August 2021 is included in the program fees. Additional practice days throughout modules 2 – 4 will be invoiced at $140 including GST.
Cancellations will be accepted up to 4 weeks prior to commencement subject to a non-refundable deposit $880 including GST. Once the program is commenced refunds are no longer available.
To apply, please contact Leanne Imbro via firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Trust Centre
Upper Fort Street, Millers Point
Sydney, NSW, 2000